Thursday, September 13, 2012

four months

To catch you up:




It's been a fun and busy four months! There's lots to blog about and not a whole lot of time to do it. My parents came for a visit back in June, and while I did spend quite a bit of time in the bedroom nursing a baby or sitting on the bed with a sleeping baby on me, we managed to leave the house on a few occasions. We saw a butterfly pavillion, went to the Los Angeles Zoo, and spent some time at the beach. Noah turned four and had a two parties to celebrate (goal for next year: ONE party per child). We went on a small family vacation (aka glorified weekend getaway) to the coast north of LA to escape the insanity of the triple-digit heat in August. We watched a lobster eat a mussel and Noah ALMOST learned how to swim. I made a new friend, and our kids get along well. I went to the dentist for the first time in six years (NO CAVITIES, WOOT!). Bethany moved back to San Diego, and we got to see her and her family. We got a passport for Corbin and booked a flight to Germany, so I'm writing lists upon lists of things that need to be done, purchased, packed, and prepared before we leave. And sometimes, I even get something done and crossed off.

3 comments:

bethany actually said...

Things like: Update blog.

DONE.

sarah doow said...

Somehow when I first read this I missed the bit about the lobster - that's pretty cool!

N said...

Love the pics.
Specially the fourth with the smiling face.
Who made that gorgeous blanket?