Saturday, November 19, 2011

Working

I've been working on a big project for a while, and we're finally ready for a preliminary reveal:
happy thing: a human growing in my belleh
This little person is due to arrive early in May, which puts me at around 15 or 16 weeks.
I've been feeling alive and human again since the first trimester ended, which is a pretty amazing feeling when you've spent a good two months constantly nauseated and a part of that time feeling that things like "standing up" and "walking around" required more energy than you actually had. One day I will perhaps tell you about the Persistent Heartburn of Doom, but I'm currently just too happy not to be dealing with that anymore.
Supposedly, the baby is the size of an avocado right now, so here's a nice little comparison:
BABY!
Anyway - we're thrilled.

17 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay!!!!

bethany actually said...

That stripey top is really cute. And so is the baby, of course. :-)

Elaine said...

I love that little "z" at the top of the ultrasound. I imagine your little avocado sleeping happily. Big love to you & your growing family!

sarah doow said...

So exciting :-)

Christina LMT said...

Yay, so happy for you! :)

Christina LMT said...

Yay, so happy for you! :)

Carrie said...

Congratulations! What happy news!

elisenstaebchen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SAJ said...

Woot!

elisenstaebchen said...

We are so happy!!

HERZLICHEN GLÜCKWUNSCH!!

Erik, Kerstin und Silas

Mrs. Wilson said...

Yay! I like how you did this. Excited for you!!!

Melissa H said...

HOORAY! CONGRATS!

Liz said...

Oh, you made me teary-eyed! Congrats, I'm so happy for you!

Yara said...

Awww... what a beautiful avocado. That baby doesn't look too bad, either ; )

Anonymous said...

herzlichen glückunsch! ich hoffe, dass der rest der schwangerschaft ruhig und wohlfühlend verläuft! und angstfrei noch dazu!!

alles gute!
leslie

Sascha said...

Hallo ihr drei,

das sind ja tolle Neuigkeiten!! Herzlichen Glückwunsch!!

Hoffentlich verläuft alles nach "Plan". LG,Sascha

N said...

:D