|hanging out by the basket with the cookbooks|
Enjoy my naptime tweets:
- So... THEORETICALLY, what would you do if a lizard had just run into your house and was hiding under your fridge?
- Seriously, though. You guys... there's a real life WILD lizard under my fridge. In the kitchen. Where I prepare food. Any ideas?
- Ehrrrm. Lizards can climb, right? SOMEBODY HOLD ME!
- Right. I guess I need peacock feathers. Anybody? http://www.wikihow.com/Chase-Lizards-out-of-Your-House
- Aaaaaaaah! I opened the fridge and the lizard was RIGHT. THERE. on the bottom edge of the door.
- I'm trying not to freak out (because I really don't mind lizards), but... but... I AM sort of unhappy about the lizard INSIDE my kitchen.
- Uaaaahrgh! I chased it into a box and it CLIMBED UNDERNEATH MY DISHWASHER. Why do I have all these dumb appliances?!!!
- Lizard came out... then vanished when I wasn't looking. This is getting worse and worse.
- Ehhhm. I had the front door open hoping The Animal would leave. Problem is, now I don't know if it has or not. Dang.
- Still inside.
- There's nothing quite as awesome as suddenly realizing that a LIZARD is sitting on your kitchen shelf, WATCHING YOU INTENTLY.
- In other news: I'm going to need a paper bag to breathe into here, and quickly.
- If I could be in two places at one time, I could get rid of the lizard.
- OH MY GOD, IT WAS HALF-WAY OUT THE DOOR AND RAN BACK IN! Of all the lizards in the world, I have a stupid one in my house.
- I GOT HIM OUT! It involved cursing, loudly saying NO!, towel-swatting (all ineffective) and finally throwing an IKEA basket out my door.
- I don't mind lizards in the back yard (we have tons), but the "SURPRISE! Kitchen lizard is reading your cook books!" effect sucks.