Wednesday, May 11, 2011

uphill both ways

I snapped this photo of our dinner on the iPod, then decided to use it in a blog post, so I emailed it to the blog, intending to write the actual post once the photo was up. As I sat there typing, my internet connection went out, which makes blogging basically impossible. And then I was internetless for a good long while and went to bed.
So here's what I'd have written/vented if I'd had a chance to last night:

I spent all morning wrangling Noah in and out of the car running half a million errands. Then I spent the entire afternoon cooking (enchiladas with home-made sauce) and cleaning up the resulting mess.
And then Noah refused to eat what I'd made claiming he didn't like beans.
And then my head exploded. The end.

4 comments:

Yara said...

Those look delicious.

sarah doow said...

Ugh. I'm sorry your head was made to explode. If it helps to glue it back together, those enchiladas look delicious.

Debbie said...

I understand your pain. And those do look yummy!

noemagosa said...

Looks YUMMY!!!