Thursday, April 07, 2011

rocky

Thank you for all your kind comments, emails, mail, and phone calls! The long and short of it is that breaking down (in a small way, I assure you) made me think and talk, and thinking and talking made me feel better.
And so things have been better. I've been working on sewing projects and in the yard, and I started working out again.
Yesterday, we took advantage of the springy weather and used some of the (many, many) rocks I've been digging up in the garden for a craft.
I knew I'd enjoy painting rocks, but I was surprised that Noah lasted as long as he did. As a matter of fact, I totally lost track of time out there and we had dinner a full 45 minutes later than we usually do. It was worth it.

6 comments:

Annika said...

Painting rocks sounds awesome. I didn't see your earlier post, but I'm sending you love now.

SAJ said...

Those are better than Easter eggs!

Lauren S. said...

my kids totally zone out to painting rocks. even if it's just cheap water colors they will sit there with their mouths open and happilly stroke away. love your rocks. they are very cute.

Yara said...

Your rocks rock!

bethany actually said...

Those are so fun! Now I need to find us some rocks!

N said...

The rocks are great... but the boots of your son are AWESOME!!!! :D