Monday, November 08, 2010

It has begun

taken at the San Diego Zoo
I remember reading about the hilarity that Annalie produces on a regular basis a while ago, and being impatient for Noah to start being similarly funny... The funny has arrived!
Flamingos have become a small-scale obsession for the boy. The other day, we were on the phone with my sister. A propos of nothing, Noah said "Flamingos are loud." Hee, hee.
A little while later, when we were saying our goodbyes, Noah wanted to know if Inka was hanging up because she needed to go see flamingos. We were amused.
And yesterday, when we were outside and Noah was riding his bike, he started singing "Lalalalaaaaaaa. FLAMINGOS! Lallalalaalalaaa." and informed me that he was singing me a song.
He cracks me up.

3 comments:

bethany actually said...

Yay, the funny-toddler stage! I think it's time for Noah to get his own twitter account. @NoahBartowski, perhaps? ;-) @bilingualboy? I'm sure you can come up with a good one.

Yara said...

@LittleGermanEngineer
Now, you just have to schedule a playdate with me... at the LA Zoo... where we can see (and smell!) flamingos. My kids like em too. And guess what. It's free (as long as I can find that free guest pass)

Lalalaaaaa. FLAMINGOS! Lallalalaalalaaa.
Did you record it with your handy dandy Ipod?

zebrabelly said...

Holy crap, there's an LA zoo? What will they think of next?

Flamingos stink.