Sunday, October 17, 2010

September

Do you ever not write a blog post because there's something else you wanted to blog about that happened earlier? I'd love to tell you all about our mini-vacation adventures, but I haven't written about our visit to the county fair last month yet. And I can't tell you about my new vitamix until I've done the vacation post.
In order to get current, I've decided to lob September into one post. You're welcome.
First, there was Bethany's visit and dotty shower:
Then, the weather got cool enough for Noah to wear the Chucks he got for his birthday back in July. He was excited. I was perhaps even more excited.
Then it got warm again. Warm enough, as a matter of fact, to go meet Brenda and Bug at the beach.


 The following week, we went to the county fair:





Noah really enjoyed petting the animals and was brave enough to feed them for the first time. He loved the fake farm where kids got to harvest plastic produce, but he was not a fan of the medieval dress-up stuff. Overall, he thought it was too loud.

And that, in a nutshell, was September. I have more to say about the fair, but I'll save that for another post. Let's all cross our fingers and hope it'll happen before Christmas.

5 comments:

Yara said...

I like the Cliff's Notes version of your life; blogged : )

wait, but most important... didn't Chuck start again in Sept?

Madge said...

September was fun. October is shaping up to be fun too, I think. I love the medieval garb on Noah, hahaha.

Christina LMT said...

Sounds like you are having a BLAST. Keep the posts coming, please. :)

Annika said...

Oh man, I am behind all the way to June. That's why my blog is so full of inanity.

a chris said...

I have TOTALLY been doing that. That's why my blog is so full of...nothing. Our trip to Berlin in July derailed me. Need to write something about that or I won't remember any of it soon!