Wednesday, January 28, 2009

laundry basket PSA

The last word on laundry baskets isn't spoken (or typed, as it were) yet. First, my mom emailed these pictures, to prove that I am indeed a laundry basket pioneer (she said I climbed in by myself):
Secondly and sadly, I have had to abandon the laundry basket technique because my little Houdini managed to tip the basket over and hit his head on the bathroom tile. We were both a little shaken, but fine. I've learned my lesson...
Can you believe her?!!!

5 comments:

bethany actually said...

Aw, I am glad Noah was okay!

You were a cute baby, but...WOW, Noah really looks like his dad, doesn't he? :-)

Lauren S. said...

that face he is making! so ridiculously cute. how can you stand him?

tweetey30 said...

You know kiddo I can believe mom e-mailed all these photo's to family and friends.. LOL.. I did the same thing to my friend and family with my girls.. LOL..


Sonya he is adorable.

Rica said...

wow nice pics. very artistic.

Jane said...

Awww shucks! I guess you'll have to find an alternative to the laundry basket! Glad your little one is okay, though.

By the way, this is for you:
Noblesse Oblige Award