Monday, January 05, 2009

How you doin'?

The Husband took a sick day today for maybe the third time in the nine years I've known him. He was mostly dead all weekend and even though he's feeling better, he still spent a good part of the day asleep.
I figured out that Noah sleeps best on top of me, which is both an awkward position for rocking him to sleep, and a pretty uncomfortable position for me to sleep in, but it is sleep (which is much better than what I got Friday night, which was "no sleep"). He felt much better today, even though it takes both of us to hold him down to suction out his little nose... poor kid! It's gotta be done, however, because he can't really eat when he can't breathe through his nose.
I, on the other hand, have so far been invincible. I attribute this to my continued good work on the daily vitamin front, but also (and largely) to lactating. It is a superpower after all. :)

3 comments:

bethany actually said...

After being mostly dead all weekend, did your husband regain the use of his limbs? Was he able to raise a sword and point it threateningly at Count Rugen's face?

tweetey30 said...

Glad to hear he is feeling better and I have to say I didnt nurse either of my girls and I hardly get sick..and neither do they.. Thankfully.

teresia benedicta&johanna anna said...

nur ein kleiner tipp für die nase: muttermilch reinträufeln! wirkt wunder!!