Saturday, August 09, 2008

off the deep end

I've officially gone off the deep end in the "I wasn't going to be that person" department. Ask me what I've just been researching... wait. I should call that "reasearching." Go ahead.

*whispers* baby Halloween costumes


Here's what I have to say in my defense:

How stinkin' cute would it be to have Mama and Papa dressed up as cowboys and tote around a wee little pony baby?

Wait. Don't answer that. Let's blame "crazy hormones" and "sleep deprivation." Perhaps leave a comment about how old your kids were when your sanity returned. (It does come back eventually, right?!)

6 comments:

tshsmom said...

"Insanity is hereditary...you get it from your kids!"

My only hope is that I live long enough to be a problem to my kids.

As for Halloween...I waited until my kids were old enough to understand trick or treating at age 3-5 yrs.

bethany actually said...

Sanity...I vaguely recall having that once...

ZebraBelly: said...

OOH! My babies were both skeletons that first year. It was actually some Baby Gap pajamas, LOL, but damn, were they cute.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zebrabelly/470217760/

See?

tweetey30 said...

Sorry its cute but we dont do trick or treat in our house hold.. it was how Jeff was brought up..

Mearaid said...

3 years, 6 months, 8 days and counting...I'll let you know if and when it returns.

Christina LMT said...

Silver is 17 now, and she still is debating what to be for Halloween (they're allowed to wear costumes to school, she doesn't trick-or-treat anymore). She wants to find someone to make her space armor, so she can be Samus Aran of Metroid (video game) fame.

God help me.