Tuesday, June 03, 2008

dream... when you're feeling blue (or pink)

In recent years (and before getting my eggo preggo), I've had a few dreams about having a baby (once, the baby was a spoon, but that's neither here nor there). In 100% of the cases, the baby was a boy.
When I became pregnant, I had no dreams about babies.
Then I had an ultrasound, and wouldn't you know it? The baby is a boy.
About once a week now I have a dream about having a baby (preoccupied much?). I can never remember anything about labor and usually forget changing baby's diaper (motherhood anxiety?), but these days, the baby is always an adorable little girl.

3 comments:

tweetey30 said...

Hope you are enjoying your leave and getting a few things done before Junebug arrives.

Noelia said...

... and what if they read the ultrasound wrong and the baby is in fact a girl! hee hee

Just a Girl said...

That sounds fairly normal.


If I dream of having a baby I wake up in terror that it is real. :)