- Junebug is a breakdancer. He does an awesome worm/squirm type move, which would be a lot cuter if he did it while I'm NOT trying to sleep.
- I rang in my maternity leave by spending over 5 hours at school yesterday getting stuff ready for my sub. Naturally, I didn't plan on being there for that long, so I didn't bring enough food... BAD MOVE.
- I have so many things to do before baby arrives that I'm honestly afraid to even write everything on a to-do list. I'd probably single-handedly deforest the Western United States because of the amount of paper it would take.
- Last weekend, we got close to 110 degrees. This weekend, I was wearing fuzzy socks, wintery sweat pants and a fleece sweater. There's snow on the mountains... thankfully, there is no global climate change!
- Elections: I'd like to get rid of the superdelegates and then have ALL the primaries on the same day. Super-Duper Tuesday, if you wish. At this point, I'm already so thoroughly sick of the candidates that I'm looking forward to 2016 when they can't campaign for re-election anymore.
- I signed up for netflix. Sorry, to-do-list!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
I haven't blogged in so long that I feel like a massive backlog of potential (and mentally already written and published) posts are clogging up my system. It would appear that I'll have to hit you with a bunch of bullets to free myself...