Saturday, May 10, 2008

good/bad

Don't watch: Waitress.
This is almost as bad as the Mimzy (though in a different way). The story made very little sense and strongly promoted infidelity (so long as it makes you happy and your spouse doesn't know about it). Then, a woman (no spoilers here!) goes into labor and the FIRST SIGN of this is that her water breaks. *eyeroll*
Basically a total waste of time - you've been warned.

Do watch: Lars and the real girl.
I'm not sure what to tell you so I won't ruin it for you, but I loved this movie. It's quirky, but in the best of ways and it left me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside.

1 comment:

bethany actually said...

I saw Waitress at the theater solely because it has Nathan Fillion in it. I agree that it was weird and contrived, but the pies were fun.

I will make note of your recommendation!