- I dropped. Or rather, Junebug dropped. I woke up this morning with my belly way lower than what it had been when I went to bed. Which is nice because today, I didn't have to pause to catch my breath while reading to my kids at school.
- I am exhausted. Basically, I take a nap, feel refreshed for about 15 minutes, then lay down on the couch to rest. That's why I'm so excited about May 23rd:
- My first day of maternity leave is on May 23rd. Wheeee! I had been planning to work until the end of the school year (last day of school is one week before my due date), but it's immensely stressful. And I'm tired. Very, very tired. Also, I have diapers to wash and quilts to make and empty walls to decorate. You get the picture.
- My shirts are getting so tight that the highlight of my day is the moment I walk into my house after work and drop my clothes. Breathing... you miss it when you can't do it!
- Target has a bunch of really good movies for $5 at the moment. Sadly, they do not have maternity tops that don't look like potato sacks. Shopping for clothes has been one of the most frustrating parts of being pregnant.
- My newest online addiction: Mothering Magazine. Love it.