Sunday, March 23, 2008

misc., in no particular order

So.
Over the last two weeks, I've developed a nervous twitch in my left eye.

I'm freaking out because people are not buying stuff off my registries, and it took me a long time and a lot of energy to put those things together.

My bellybutton sorta hurts.

Last night, I dreamed that the baby did a manuveur in which he pushed his back outward and I could see his spine curving out. It was super-freaky because there were no ribs on it. I just pushed it back in (which, BTW, is exactly what I did in the dream about my bellybutton popping out - works!). Then I woke up and went to the bathroom.

This past weekend, The Husband's cousin got married. At the rehearsal dinner, we were at a restaurant so fancy that the servers put our napkins on our laps. The dessert was to die for. It probably had more calories than people in some countries consume in a month, but that was so worth it.
At the wedding, the waiters danced in with the main course. Whenever you left your seat and put your napkin on the table, they folded it for you. I had never even heard of this being possible!
(Also, I was happy I watched Pretty Woman, because I knew which fork to eat with.)

If you ever visit the San Diego Wild Animal Park, buy the ticket that has the Journey into Africa included in it. It was awesome. Also, don't let the long-ish line at the Hidden Jungle turn you off. Totally worth waiting for!

Bedtime.

3 comments:

Just a Girl said...

I get a twitchy eye when over tired.

tweetey30 said...

I have had a twitch eye also in the last few weeks. I dont think its anything to worry about. I have to admit I never dreamed that I remember when I was pregnatn with either of the girls. But hope you are well. Take care.

lera said...

I've never heard of such a fancy place! I would have felt out of place if it were me. I'm used to picking my children's napkins off the floor, not having someone put one on my lap and re-folding it :-)