Saturday, March 29, 2008

Can we help you find something?

I took my sister to Target a few days ago. We were greeted by tarps hanging from the walls in the FOOD section and this large, empty space right between the BABY and the SHOE sections. I took a picture because, well, do you see the sign right there? The one that says "Can we help you find something?"? The one right above the vast emptiness? That just cracked me up.
Yesterday, we went back to Target (it had been almost a week, you know) and woulnd't you know it? My Target, as a special gift to me, has extended the BABY section by three aisles! Target and me, we're so MFEO.

5 comments:

doow said...

Now that's what I call star treatment!

pungsnotded said...

A void! In the Target! Oh, no!

gracie said...

Hee hee.

BTW, about my last comment. My post-delivery experience has been unusual and the good of baby has surpassed all ills. No worries guurl. You'll do great and probably want to do this 4 more times after. They're addicting these little people.

Noelia said...

What does MFEO mean? :-)

tweetey30 said...

Glad to hear you and your sister are having a good time or were.