Friday, February 15, 2008

good stuff

  1. My problem-child has been withdrawn from the school. This last week without TroubleMaker has been so relaxing... (though I can't help but think that perhaps in time, I could have changed that person *sigh*).
  2. I survived my first field trip, and I officially love parent chaperones. The kids roamed the museum in groups led by parents which freed me up to focus on administrative things like figuring out where to store our lunches, when to get back onto the bus and do millions of head counts to make sure everyone was still there.
  3. Sunshine after a cloudy day.
  4. The Junebug somersaulting in my belly. I'm in love with this little guy!
  5. Fresh sheets on the bed.
  6. Having a class that's old enough to work quietly at their desks for 45 minutes while their teacher grades papers.
  7. Teaching kids who understand and enjoy irony.
  8. Flannel PJs.
  9. My crazy friend Sarah coming to hang out with me tomorrow.
  10. No school on Monday.

What's making you happy these days?

3 comments:

katze said...

The way my husband looks at me when we're laying in bed in the morning before we get up.

tshsmom said...

I'm happy that we found the floor in Z's room.

"Teaching kids who understand and enjoy irony."

That's something teachers always enjoyed about my kids too. ;)

tweetey30 said...

Um my family makes me happy these days and my friends. I enjoy hearing about my friends going ons and such. Hope life is treating you good right now.