Thursday, December 13, 2007

Photo Advent Calendar, Day 11, 12, 13: Heavenly Host

I know, an advent calendar is supposed to be a daily thing. But you know what, I play my pregnant card, and it trumps your stickler/I'm right card. So there.
I'm making these pasta angels with my class over the next couple of days (4 more days of school!), and these are my prototypes. I had to figure out a glue that would dry fast enough, since we'd always used the hot glue gun in the past which was SO NOT going to happen at school (Tacky Glue is the winner!).

In other news, I haven't felt nauseous in about a week (yessssss!), I purchased my first pair of maternity pants (still too big in the belly, but exactly the right length (which NEVER happens, NEVER EVER), and on sale AND cute).
Today was the first time I wore a maternity top to school (looked... normal).
I also caught a cold. Beh.

3 comments:

Sitting said...

oh yes! the one thing I love about maternity pants is that they are always the right length for me too. I don't know how tall you are, but I'm 5'7", with longer than average legs, but I always seem to fall between the "average" and "tall" lengths on normal jeans.

Other (short) women HATE maternity wear for this reason. I say to them SUCK IT UP. My turn to have pants that fit! ;)

tweetey30 said...

Those Angels are cool. What did you use for them? I am always looking for neat art work at home with the girls..

tshsmom said...

I LOVE pasta angels! We have 2 of them on our tree. Z made one, which makes it doubly precious!

I betcha the pants will be too short by your due date...mine always were.