Thursday, November 01, 2007

NaBloPoMo

So. I'm participating in NaBloPoMo. Which means that I have committed to posting at least once a day every single day in November. And hopefully not all the posts will be as lame as today's.

Thursdays are fun. We have staff meetings on Thursdays, which adds an hour and a half to my day at school. Then, we have a standing date with The In-Laws for dinner. Then I have kickboxing class.
Today, on top of that, when I was walking back to my classroom after the staff meeting, That Student's mom was picking up her daughter at precisely the same time. So she followed me to my room, where we talked for about 45 minutes. A bit awkward, but good in the end and very necessary.

So. Now I'm late for kicking and boxing.
My life, she is glamorous, isn't she?

3 comments:

Just a Girl said...

Good luck!

If I made that commitment I'd send myself insane. :P

Christina said...

So, just a girl, then you'd need to BE committed...!


:)

tweetey30 said...

Sometimes those unexpected meetings are more important than what a teacher has to do instead. Keep up on the posting and I will be here reading. LOL...