Wednesday, October 03, 2007

because I can't just leave you hanging

Pete made it!
I wish I'd taken pictures of him excitedly buzzing off into the wild, but that didn't happen for a number of reasons:
1. camera left at home
2. no opportunity (we left the opened bug jar in the bushes on our way to chapel this morning and had to keep going, so: no time to stop and take pictures)
3. Pete did not leave the jar on his own accord. Not even during the 45 minutes we spent in chapel. Grrrr.

So picture this, if you will. Me, shaking the jar over a patch of bushes over crys of "Oh, Petey!" and "I'll miss you!"

I don't think this job will ever get boring!

6 comments:

Just a Girl said...

That would have been so funny to film never mind have still pictures of :)

bethany actually said...

Heh. Being around kids all day definitely keeps you on your toes, that is for sure. :-) Glad you're not bored yet!

Mutti said...

and the caterpillars?

tweetey30 said...

Glad he got out ok. I mean like I said yesterday not into bugs but hey I dont like seeing them dye for no reason either. Glad the kids got the experience of it though. It does them some good.

Christina said...

Reminds me of "Born Free"!
Did you hear a sweeping orchestral score in the background?

tshsmom said...

Born Free was the first thing that popped into my head too. ;)