Saturday, August 04, 2007

the end of the world as we know it

I'm reluctant to tell you this, but the most memorable thing about this flight was that I absolutely LOVED the food. Airplane food. DELICIOUS AIRPLANE FOOD. (For once, I am NOT being ironic. It really was very tasty.)

I have not yet recovered from the shock of this discovery.

(The picture has nothing to do with the post, but I didn't take the time to take a picture of the food and I really don't feel like writing a post about the picture and wanted to share it nonetheless. You're welcome.)

2 comments:

Beniy said...

nice. I've always enjoyed airplane food. You've got taste, though, so this must have been extra special good.

Christina said...

Viel Spass in Deutschland!
Iss ein Kinderueberraschungsei fuer mich, bitte!

Bizarre about the plane food...we got honey roasted peanuts on Southwest Airlines!
Plus a drink.