Wednesday, July 11, 2007

listy list of listable listed items


take off, originally uploaded by girlwithgreencard and fabric!.

1. I'm very preoccupied with the7 days project on flickr. This is my first time, and we're having all kinds of fun!
2. I'm doing some work for my father in law (who owns his own business). I'm building a database of possible clients, which is just as exciting as it sounds BUT I enjoy helping him.
3. Dream School District had ONE open position. I applied. I was rejected. I had a principal and an influential veteran teacher (something like 25 years in that district) pulling for me, both good people. I've been subbing there. My conclusion? a) not meant to be, b) they hired someone they already knew they wanted when they put the ad out. "Open Position," my beehind. I'm okay with this because...
4. The trial lesson I taught at the School I Like With The Principal Who Likes Me went really well and I have a panel interview on Friday. The thirteenth. I'm not superstitious.
5. The lolcats are taking over. I cannot stop myself...
6. My Incredible Sunburn is now peeling. I have alot of really strange tanlines. Oh well. Better than burned!

5 comments:

just a girl said...

Cute shoes!

tweetey30 said...

Yes cute shoes and you will find something soon I hope. And its great you are helping your father in law. Those burns looked terrible when you posted them. Ouch. But now they are peeling it shouldnt be as bad.

tshsmom said...

Oh shit!! I've been so busy that I didn't notice Friday the 13th! NOT a good day for me to return to work, is it? :(

Good luck with the interview!!

Mr. Caveman said...

I have the same shoes, except they are high-tops.

Madwag said...

love the shoes... I just bought me some... unbleached w/ orange flowers and blue trim.... so wkd