Blockbuster has been sending me frantic emails about my queue being almost empty, and I'm just a little too uninspired to think of movies I'd like to see so I thought I'd ask the smart and brilliant people inside my computer for help. Leave a comment telling me what I should be adding to my list.
Here are the rules:
- We don't do scary.
- We don't do R rated (unless it's for a good cause, like Best in Show or Monty Python). You see, we are secretly not even 17 yet. Mwahahahha.
- If it's a new release, chances are we've seen it.
And to give you an idea of what I like, here are some of my favorite movies of all times:
- School of Rock (Jack Black can never be wrong in any movie, and yes, I've seen all of his. Including High Fidelity, even though it's rated R.)
- You've got mail (It's an internet love story/romantic comedy thing with Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks - how could you not love it?!)
- Best in Show (love Christopher Guest)
- Sense and Sensibility (love Jane Austen)
- I also get a kick out of movies like Die Hard and SWAT and Lethal Weapon and so on.
BTW, while we're on the topic of movies: We saw Spiderman 3 this weekend. I have to say that I was not really all that impressed. When we got home, we sat down and watched Real Women Have Curves. Loved it.