Thursday, May 03, 2007

...and how's your day going?

I made some chocolate pudding. I hear the microwave really enjoyed it.Anything exploded in your kitchen yet today?

9 comments:

tshsmom said...

I've seen worse messes than that.
Right after we got our first microwave, I tried melting marshmallows for rice krispie bars in the microwave. The whole mess expanded and filled the microwave. When I opened the door, it was like a huge sticky spiderweb. It took HOURS to clean up!

tweetey29 said...

Nothing lately but I could probably make a post out of this one.

When we brought Brianna home from the hospital Kora thought she was helping one morning and put some peanutbutter in one of Bri's bottles and put it in the microwave with the spoon she had been using.I am suprised the place didnt burn down or start on fire at least.

She was trying to help mom but it wasnt working. Poor kid.

Inka said...

Don't panic ... as long as it's only pudding!

Have my own blog now, too :o)

Mr. Caveman said...

How 'bout yesterday?

Lady Iphigenia said...

I don't have a microwave, I'm scared of them! ;)

gracie said...

I was the only thing that exploded in my kitchen today. Matt didn't put enough sauce on my noodles!

How dare he!

Christina said...

Well, when my twins were about 9, they decided to make "pie" in the microwave. Which meant putting every available foodstuff into a container and microwaving it on "high" for about 15 minutes.
It was not a pretty sight!

ZebraBelly: said...

I do not know how I missed making you a Flickr Friend. Anyway, now you are. Awesome pudding. Are you saying you didn't lick it off the bowl? Cause I would have.

Sonja said...

The pudding, you guys? It was still awesome. Hmmmm!