Tuesday, February 27, 2007

walking


When the (torrential) rain stopped this morning, and the sun started to peek through the clouds, I decided to go for a walk. After looking for my tennis shoes for quite some time (and finally finding them in The Husband's gym bag) and hiding a key in the back yard, I set out. This time, I remembered to take my camera (which I forgot when we took a walk on Saturday, when it was absolutely gorgeous outside - baaaad blogger), and a good thing, too: I found another shoe in the road and a squirrel basically jumped in front of my lens.

1 comment:

tweetey29 said...

They are beautiful. I wish I could see some more color right now besides all the white we are seeing right now. Its suppose to snow again this evening into tomorrow. And if we are on the edge of the storm system another 18 inches possible. Yuckie. I am ready for spring and color and my back yard to be full of trees blooming. We have two huge trees in our back yard and one big one out front. You saw that one in my pix. Its huge. Nasty for raking in the fall but we manage. Or I should say I manage. LOL.. Hubby works outside the home and I take care of the home. That is how it works for us. Tweets.