Saturday, February 03, 2007

update

1. Still don't have a computer. Instead, I'm an afternoon regular internet surfer at the local library. Hmmm. We'll see how much longer this will last.
2. Yesterday, I quit my job. And, almost better, I did so without telling the principal what a non-brilliant leader she is. My last day is February 16th. Wheee!
3. GREY'S ANATOMY, like, OMG! I love George. *sigh* And Izzy this last episode? Shut up about the money, already! OF COURSE you're not going to be overrun with patients on the first day!
4. That is all. A couch is waiting for me now...

3 comments:

Richie said...

Enjoy your free time while you can!!!

tweetey29 said...

I am going to try this again. I have been having a terrible time commenting on your peoples blogs lately. I dont know if its blogger or my computer. Well hope you get your computer fixed soon and congrats about your job. Esp if you werent happy there. Its so hard to stay in one place when your not happy. Hope all is well.Tweets.

Edge said...

Unemployment can be so fun!

~Jef