Sunday, January 14, 2007

tagged by...

...Tweety29. Enjoy!

If you could choose one vice in exclusion of all others what would it be?
swearing

If you could change one specific thing about the world what would it be?
I'd have there be immediate justice. You do something bad, you suffer for it right there and then. Boom.

Name the cartoon character you identify with the most?
Hmm. Changes with the mood of the day, I guess. The little animated Lizzie McGuire? Man, I'm such a dork!

If you could live one day in your life over again which would it be?
That's just not a fair question. I'd probably choose one of those non-descript childhood days with "noodle salad," as Melvin says in As Good As It Gets. You know - perhaps a bike ride and a picnic, or a visit with the cousins, or a trip to the pool. Nothing spectacular, just a thick layer of normal happiness.*

If you could go back in history and spend a day with one person who would it be?
Alexander the Great

What is your one most important contribution to this world?
My soft heart - always ready to help.**

What is your one hidden talent that nearly no one knows about?
I can tolerate watching TV infomercials for long periods of time.

What is your most cherished possession?
my wedding ring**

What one person influenced your life the most growing up?
That one kid who did The Mickey Mouse Club.
No seriously - my family, obviously.

What one word describes you better than any other?
passionate

What is one thing you lost or sold or threw away that you wish you could have back?
The hooded sweater I bought for The Husband for Christmas one year - it just disappeared, and I'm assuming that I accidentally threw it out when I cleaned out the bedding in the closet where I'd hidden the gift.

Your Turn:
anybody who feels like it


*sappy, eh?
** the sap continues

4 comments:

tweetey29 said...

I think we got most everybody that I notice we all talk to the most. I enjoyed this very much. Thanks for participating. I like getting to know my blogging friends. Hope you are feeling better. K's party was small but it was wonders for her. Stop by and check it out when you feel better N.

tshsmom said...

Swearings a VICE?! Damn!

Adrian said...

What one person influenced your life the most growing up?

That one kid who did The Mickey Mouse Club.

HILARIOUS!! : )

European said...

Tweety - the party sounds like it was exactly right for K. Happy Birthday!
TSHS mom - Damn straight! ;)
Adrian - I'm glad someone's laughing!