Monday, January 08, 2007

brain real estate

I'm a bit scattered these days...

The trash in my classroom hasn't been emptied. Ever. I've now asked for it to be done three times, and am only throwing away non-perishable trash to avoid nuclear fallout (or stinkiness).

I saw The Holiday yesterday, and it's surprisingly good, for a chick flick. I do love Jack Black so much. And Kate Winslet. The other two were rather a bit irritating.

Landing in windy weather is so not fun.

Chocolate.

Dang. I can't think of a good label for this post.

6 comments:

zebrabelly said...

I want to see that movie, too. Glad to hear it's worth it. I see a lot of movies that aren't. ;)

Just a Girl said...

I didn't love the movie, it was ok. I really liked Kate's relationship with 'Arthur' and Jack's response to her when she said she understood him- that was one of the best lines ever :)

tweetey29 said...

So how was your trip and vacation to see your parents? I hope it went well and then back at work has been busy I would guess. Getting the kids to sit down and learn. I know its been hard here at home with K wanting to sit down and go through her ABC's. We are giving her a b-day party on Saturday so our house is going to be full of five/six year olds. YIKES.. But I can do this. I am looking forward to them all each year. Well hope you had fun with your family. Post some pix when you get a minute.

tshsmom said...

Welcome back!
Do you remember English yet? ;)

tweetey29 said...

Is it ever hard to readjust to speaking German to English when you go for a trip like that? I have always wondered about that. My neigbors speak Spanish and I know zilch when it comes that.

Adrian said...

WELCOME BACK!!