Inquiring minds (led by Nicole) want to know six weird things about me, so here we go:
1. I don't like turtlenecks because at one point, I wore them out of necessity. You know, to cover up my neck? Not such a great time in my life (in retrospect), and the turtlenecks do bring it back.
2. I wear no jewelry except for my wedding ring (not even a wristwatch). This doesn't prevent me from admiring and (very occasionally) purchasing it. I guess I like the idea of wearing jewelery.
3. When I'm alone, I usually miss hanging out with my friends, but often when I'm hanging out with them, I wish for some alone-time. Maybe I'm socially bipolar? Or perhaps simply impossible to satisfy?
4. I love school and/or office supplies. Even looking at them at the store fills me with a tingly happiness. All the many-ish colored pens I have at home (and no, they don't do exactly the same thing, thankyouverymuch) are kept separate from each other and in strict rainbow order.
5. I can't just lay down and go to sleep. I have to HAVE TO shift around for about 10 minutes. Have you seen Ice Age? When we watched Sid (the sloth) go to sleep, The Husband gave me the nickname sloth. Sweet, isn't it? And accurate (as far as going to sleep goes).
6. I like calendars and am usually pretty meticulus about writing dates/activities down in them. I don't, however, usually consult my calendar when making arrangements, because I tend to remember most of my upcoming stuff. This makes it more or less completely impossible for me to ever send a birthday greeting on time (at least to people outside the immediate family).
Now, I shalt tag others, and they shalt disclose their weird side on their blogs. Hmmm. Okay: Just a Girl, Adrian, tshs mom, Elaine, and Christina.
I could probably get over the disappointment of not having you play along, if you really don't want to. But let me tell you - you're still weird, no matter what. You're friends with me, after all.