Thursday, December 07, 2006

Photo Advent Calendar, Day 7: Christmas Crafting

Since I spent yesterday home sick (again), I decided to do some Christmas Crafting. I'd purchased the wool felt a few weeks ago (months?) and the original plan was to make fall-type Thanksgiving decorations. The last step for these little trees and snowflakes now is to be attached to some background fabric so they can be hung on the walls or doors.
When I had the ideas for the buttons on felt, I was glad that Amanda herself (sort of a crafting goddess) had just recently endorsed the use of hot glue for projects. Now if only I could attach Husband's pants and shirts buttons this way...

3 comments:

Adrian said...

Glad to see someone has the good ol' Christmas spirit!!

KEEP IT UP!

tshsmom said...

I love the button snowflake idea! Now I have something to make out of the 4,000,000 buttons I've saved.

Adrian said...

P.S: I did the tag thing, but answered in your comments section! : )