Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Photo Advent Calendar, Day 5 : Homemade treats

I would like to say that I made these delicious treats and then took this picture of them, but that would be a complete and utter falsehood. The truth of the matter is that my mom sent me an email that very subtly encouraged me to post the new photo in the mornings before I go to work, since there's a 9 hour time difference between her and me that makes it "tomorrow" in Germany by the time I get home from work. She also attached two pictures she's graciously allowed me to use. So the above treats were actually baked by my mom, and I have to say that I really hope there will be some left by the time I get there. YOU HEAR ME?!! Good then.

2 comments:

Edge said...

I don't know what they are, but I love German pastries. I have some German in me. Actually my family tree goes the farthest back to Germany. It explains a lot.

~Jef

Adrian said...

I am SOOOOO glas that EasyJet flies to Germany.

I have more reason than ever to go there now-

I WANT SOME PASTRIES TOO!