Friday, December 22, 2006

Photo Advent Calendar, Day 22: toys

stacked
The Husband made an advent calendar-like effort to give me little gifts most December mornings this year, and these delicious robots (that I've been asking for ever since I saw them in a shop window back in September) were part of that.
Are they not completely wonderful?!
Clicking on the picture should take you to flickr, where I've taken the liberty to add some notes that you might find entertaining.
Getting little toys and treats each morning is such a wonderful way to start the day, especially during a time of the year when it's cold and dark and the bed is so much softer and warmer than it is during any other season... *sigh*

4 comments:

Adrian said...

I WANT ROBOTS TOO!!

(Takes me back to the days of Transformers....AAAAAHHHHHH! The good old days)

Edge said...

It's the army of advent darkness!

~Jef

European said...

Adrian - beautiful robots, eh? I've had what some might consider too much fun stacking those guys.
Edge - the black guy does look a little menacing, doesn't he? (He's one of the good guys though, I assure you.)

tweetey29 said...

Those are so neat. Have fun wiht them. Like my hubby says I am the big kid between the two of us. He's way to serious he says. Now with my b-day one month from yesterday and taxes coming back sometime after that I get a nice b-day and x-mas all rolled into one.