Thursday, December 21, 2006

Photo Advent Calendar, Day 21: kitchen tree

This is my newest acquisition (at 50% off at JoAnne's of all places): The Kitchen Tree. The way my kitchen is set up basically screams for some sort of a decorative item to be placed on the phone table, so I decided a miniature fake tree would be just the ticket.
The new house also is a lot more spacious than the old one, so the decorations I do have look sort of lost in all the space. I'm thinking about crafting some more ornaments sometime during the current millennium. I wrote a list of items I need to complete before Christmas, and let's just say that I'm not expecting to sleep a whole lot before Monday. At least I have my last day of school today, which frees tomorrow up for blogging and watching TV -- I mean... crafting! And more crafting! And eating of cookies.

3 comments:

Adrian said...

ENJOY THE TIME OFF!!

tweetey29 said...

Yes I agree enjoy your time off. I know I am going to try and enjoy my time with the girls. K has tomrorrow through Jan 2nd off from school.

European said...

I will guys! Thanks!