Wednesday, December 13, 2006

2006

January: New Year's Resolutions are a mixed bag.
February: 1. I don't like getting in the shower when the tub is already wet.
March: Life has been eating me up alive, figuratively speaking.
April: you're welcome
May: I'm back.
June: I have lots of ideas, but they don't want to be put into words.
July: That's that.
August: 1. I reformatted my hard drive this morning.
September: Today, I read for almost three hours after waking up.
October: With moving come inevitable trips to home decorating meccas, such as Home Depot, Lowe's, Target, and, my favoritest of them all, The Big Swedish One.
November: Dear November First, you suck.
December: During class, I made the following phone call to the vice principal's office today:

stolen from Elaine, who stole it from someone else, who also stole it

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Oh, I LOVE it. Especially November. ;)

European said...

Elaine - November totally didn't stop sucking. I wonder if it doesn't even read my blog?!!