Tuesday, October 17, 2006

sick of catching up, so there

I was just reading my own blog (hello, loser!) and got sort of bored. That's 1.) really meta and 2.) really sad. Thusly, I decided not to do the catching up thing. Sorry if this is hard on you. Maybe you can start a support group (I might want to join, so email me if you do.).
Anyways. Today was my second day at my new job. Yesterday, I did some internet research and a lot of copying and pasting. It was not exactly thrilling, but it was 100% doable. Today, I spent a little over 7 hours calling people.
And even though every single person I called was civil and nobody hung up on me (except that one person that couldn't hear me because my headset was broken), I think I might hate it.

1 comment:

tshsmom said...

Does this mean that we don't get pictures? :(
Sorry, no such thing as the 'perfect job'. All you can hope for is that it pays the bills and allows you time to live your life.