So, apparently, the internet at large is not as shocked as I was about those crazy beans in my salad. This makes me think that there might be this slight chance that I'm actually not that normal in the salad-ingredient-temperature department. That thought made me think that maybe I should talk about some other things I find irritating, just to see if you agree or disagree.
Things I Find Irritating (not a complete list):*
1. spelling "its/it's" and "their/there/they're" and "your/you're" wrong
2. my cell phone ringing in public (One might think that this is the point of a cell phone. Alas, it is not. At all.)
3. stepping on plugs (hurts and scratches the brand-new floors)
4. perpetually happy people (who are secretly faking it)
5. the changing of the lanes without the use of the turning signal, especially (though not restricted to) in stop-and-go traffic
6. new episodes of Seventh Heaven - I thought this was over with?
7. plumbers that come to your house, charge you a fortune, look like they're approximately twelve years old, but they look at you (who by all accounts is young, hot, and sexy) like you're 93 years old
8. a classroom full of kids who will not. shut. up. and a teacher who just raises her voice so she can be heard over the buzz of conversation**
9. stickers on the new windows that are a time-consuming pain to remove
10. air travel
11. the fact that I have to specially request my onion to be next to the cheese when I order my cheesburger-without-patty at In'N'Out
12. skin that has decided that pimples are the new black
13. skinny black pants, because SERIOUSLY, they make the rest of us (99.98% of, like, everybody) look bad
Now tell me: What irritates you? What do you agree/disagree with on this list?
*Wow, look, it's just like that Thursday Thirteen thing some people do! Amazing!
**I may perhaps be exaggerating just a little.