Friday, October 06, 2006

European out

My computer, in the spirit of being a crap box, has decided to die. This time, I'm afraid it's going to stay dead. Even a reformat can't fix this problem (mainly because the reformat interrupts itself with an ERROR, ERROR message every. single. time. I try it.
I'm going to call HP to see if there's anything we can do (like a recovery disk that will magically resurrect it), but maybe - just maybe - I'll have to find a new object of desire.

Bulletins:
1. Paid the plumber, necessating item #2:
2. Got a temp job. It's at the same company where The Husband works, so we can carpool (which we enjoy). They're even giving me flexible days off so I can still substitute teach because (and I quote) that is my career. Is this awesome or what?!!
3. Am seriously considering not watching Grey's Anatomy anymore. Next week will be the deciding episode. I'm just a little, well, frankly, disgusted by the whole Meredith thing. I don't mind the dating two guys thing (even though I think it's an idiotic way to try to decide between two guys - puhleeze!), but I don't like her dating expectations - "I'm waxed, I'm plugged, I'm ready for romance!" Gross.
So - what do you think - is Grey's running out of ideas ALREADY?
4. That's all I got, pumpkins. I'll see you on the other side...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she said plucked...
Plugged sounds discusting! Blech.
I'm not ready to give it up. I like my fake little world where I can judge without hurting ;)

M@ said...

I think i found the problem, you bought a PC from HP!!!

tshsmom said...

Congrats on the job!!
So when are we going to see pictures of the new "digs"?