Wednesday, September 13, 2006

by the numbers

2 - number of bruises on my elbow after falling on the floor
1 - number of bruises on my knee after falling on the floor
1 - number of bruised dignities after falling on the floor
4 - number of times I opened that one box up after closing it
3 - number of days it took me to pack up my clothes WITHOUT packing up the clothes I want to wear this week and next week in Joisy
2 - number of very full paper bags of magazines I'm donating to the library's free magazine bin
38 - number of pounds those 2 bags weigh
1:4 - approximate ratio of number of pairs of shoes D. owns to number of pairs of shoes Sonja owns
eleventy billion - number of times I've started to panic because I CAN'T FIND THE TAPE! WHERE IS THE TAPE? DID I PACK THE TAPE? NOOOOOO!
eleventy billion - number of times I've found the tape EXACTLY where I'd left it

5 comments:

European said...

I just lost the tape another 7 times.

tshsmom said...

Hang it around your neck. ;)

j.a.g. said...

I recognize that tape terror.

gracie said...

YAY! Joisy!!!

:O)

I just wish I could figure this one out!!! So far, I'm thinking Tues morning in the city.. and YES I've been to H&M... It's FABULOUS DARLING!!

Nicole said...

too funny! I hate packing. HATE. But I love unpacking, and setting up a new space with all our stuff.