Tuesday, August 22, 2006

avoiding impending doom and a challenge for all y'alls

After getting the news yesterday about my now wholly nonexistent job leads, I realized just how much of my happiness had been riding on this silly employment thingy. I tossed and turned all night and also had a really interesting (read: weird) dream.
At any rate, this morning I decided to find a picture of myself taken when I was really happy, post it on my blog, and pull it up throughout the day to remind me that I'm capable of being happy.
happy windswept Sonja
Because I have a tendency to go overboard, there is a whole new Flickr account with happy Sonja pictures.
Now my challenge to you: Upload a happy picture of yourself onto your blog, and leave a link in my comments. You might not be mad at the world today, but I figure that a happiness reminder cannot be wrong for anybody.

7 comments:

gracie said...

that photo was so funny and scary and sentimental and scary. Thanks for the link.

me wonders what other scary photos exist in the archives.

:)

European said...

I actually have another good one - both of us, and quite scary.

gracie said...

Oh... and hear is my link.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93258118@N00/222175456/

(and you know the previous comment was not about YOUR photo, right?)

gracie said...

hear... here... whatever...

European said...

Oh. I know now! ;)

J.a.G. said...

But I don't put picture of me on the blog, just bits of me.

European said...

How about a happy bit or place?